Red LionAmos Lane
See more about this pub on WhatPub, CAMRA's national pub guide.
Originally, a large three room interwar pub built in 1938 to plans by Architect Twentyman for Mitchells & Butlers. In 1996 an extension was built to the rear and in 1999 a major refurbishment took place which knocked all the rooms into one. There is patio and smoking area at the front and a large enclosed garden at the rear. It serves the local community and the surrounding areas. Breakfasts are served daily until Noon.