Welcome to the West Midlands CAMRA Region
The Region covers the majority of CAMRA Branches in Staffordshire, Shropshire, Herefordshire, Warwickshire, Worcestershire and the metropolitan county of West Midlands. Twenty-six branches and sub-branches in all.
As of Jun 2017, regional membership = 18,310. National membership (latest) = 190,200
Next Regional Meeting - Dec 9th hosted by SaWS branch
To be held in Ludlow. Full details in the members' area
West Midlands 2017 Awards Extravaganza. Sat 30th Dec
The annual awards to our brewers and colleagues. Pencil in the date in your diary...
More details: West Midlands Awards Extravaganza
PotY & CotY results 2017 - go to Members' Area
The region's five pub-of-the-year county champions and the regional club-of-the-year finalists are listed in the members' area as are the regional winners
Contains regional & national events plus major branch events such as beer festivals. Click here for the Regional Diary
Contains all the region's branch diaries in one combined calendar. Plan your branch visits here ! Click here for the combined Branches Diary
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
Follow CAMRA_Official on twitter
- Thursday, 19:15 : Nominations are open for the Pomona Award, which honours an outstanding commitment to cider campaigning: camra.org.uk/pomona-award #CiderMonth
- Thursday, 13:05 : Want a slice of brewing history? Why not view the National Breweriana catalogue ahead of the auction this Saturday: ow.ly/f9l530fZ5RJ
- Thursday, 11:35 : The @savestapubs group have launched a petition calling for a fundamental review of pub business rates: petition.parliament.uk/petitions/2024…
- Thursday, 10:43 : We are supporting @DrinkersVoiceUK to rebut biased reports put out by the temperance movement; an issue key to our… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- Wednesday, 20:40 : To mark Milton Keynes’ 50th anniversary the @MKCAMRA Concrete Pint festival will have 50 new beers! Find out more:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- Wednesday, 15:14 : We're looking forward to seeing CAMRA's current Champion Beer of Wales feature on @MKR_UK this afternoon... twitter.com/CaskBeerCo/sta…
- Wednesday, 12:18 : Help us #keeppubsafloat by lobbying your MP to call for a cut in business rates for pubs in England:… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- Wednesday, 11:58 : We are supporting @DrinkersVoiceUK to rebut biased reports put out by the temperance movement; an issue key to our… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- Tuesday, 19:05 : Pubs like the @HalsetownInn have been hit with business rate increases. We need Gov't to act to #keeppubsafloat: ow.ly/X2Gh30fW56X
- Tuesday, 12:40 : Don’t forget to make your nominations for the #PubSavingAward. Find out more about the award here: ow.ly/A9cA30fjPtd
- Monday, 12:40 : To mark #CiderMonth @NLondonCAMRA are hosting a special tutored cider tasting tomorrow. Find out more: event.bookitbee.com/12705/celebrat…
- Thursday 12th October, 17:06 : RT @beeryeti: Check it out! The @CAMRA_Official Good Beer Guide 2018 is out now and it’s EPIC! Get yours NOW for just £15.99!..… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- Saturday 14th October, 13:10 : Postal bids are being accepted ahead of the National Breweriana Auction next week. See the lots here: ow.ly/rYIq30fNDi3
- Saturday 14th October, 11:59 : RT @CAMRA_YM: Heading to #NottinghamBeerFestival today?
Why not pop along to the @CAMRA_Official Young Members Forum @NedLuddNottm? 2-4pm.
- Friday 13th October, 13:35 : The Big Apple Harvestime event is this weekend, and includes fruit pressing, tasting, guided orchard walks + more: bigapple.org.uk/harvest2017
- Thursday 12th October, 17:05 : Want to raise a glass this #CiderMonth? Find your nearest real Cider pub here: camra.org.uk/real-cider-pub… 🍎
- Wednesday 11th October, 18:35 : CAMRA's 32nd National Breweriana Auction takes place on October 21st. Take a peek at the online catalogue here: ow.ly/GHtA30fNCXA