Welcome to the West Midlands CAMRA Region
The Region covers the majority of CAMRA Branches in Staffordshire, Shropshire, Herefordshire, Warwickshire, Worcestershire and the metropolitan county of West Midlands. Twenty-six branches and sub-branches in all.
As of May 2018, regional membership = 18,546. National membership (latest) = 191,593
Some of the West Midlands attendees at the 2018 members' weekend
Broomfield Tavern, Coventry wins Regional Cider Pub of the Year 2018
Next Regional Meeting - 20th Oct hosted by Walsall branch
At The Pretty Bricks. Full data here: Regional Meeting - Oct 18
Contains regional & national events plus major branch events such as beer festivals. Click here for the Regional Diary
Contains all the region's branch diaries in one combined calendar. Plan your branch visits here ! Click here for the combined Branches Diary
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
Follow CAMRA_Official on twitter
- Friday, 18:55 : Out now! CAMRA's Peak District Pub Walks is a pocket-sized travellers’ guide to some of the best pubs + walking rou… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Thursday, 13:15 : RT @LongLiveLocals: Pubs are under a range of tax pressures, including Beer Duty, Business Rates and VAT. Today 1 in every 3 pounds spe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Friday, 11:59 : Congratulations to @LongLiveLocals on a successful campaign launch - we are very supportive of the initiative and i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Thursday, 20:05 : .@FlyLoganair are offering up to 30% off flights for members attending the 2019 CAMRA Members' Weekend, AGM and Con… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Thursday, 19:30 : Thanks to Bob Steel for joining us for our #AskBob Q&A session and for all of your questions!
If you've been insp… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Thursday, 19:29 : And we've just got time for one more...
Q: Have you got a favourite beer? #AskBob
- Thursday, 19:24 : Q: What are the top three things that you always have with you on a walk? #AskBob
- Thursday, 19:20 : Q: Is there a walk somewhere else in the world that you'd like to take on? #AskBob
- Thursday, 19:16 : Q: Is there a route you'd recommend for someone new to walking? #AskBob
- Thursday, 19:12 : Q from @CCrawfordDT: What did you make of @AnglersBamford, Derbyshire's first community-owned pub, now five years d… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Thursday, 19:07 : Q: I haven't bought a walking book before - is it easy to use? #AskBob