Merry Boys433 Willenhall Road
Due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic this pub is currently offering additional services:
Please see pub Facebook or website for details of any take-out or delivery services available and any news about future reopening. Updated 19 Jan
See more about this pub on WhatPub, CAMRA's national pub guide.
Built in 1957 to replace the old pub on the site opening to the public on 12th April 1957. A very large estate pub with two rooms built to plans by architect Bertram Butler for Wolverhampton & Dudley breweries. In 1962 an assembly room was added to cater for the many community activities which took place there. In 2001 an extensive refurbishment took place which knocked all the rooms into one massive room served by a single bar counter. The original mural of two merry boys on what was the outside bar frontage has survived the many alterations.