Gunmakers Arms63 Trysull Road, Bradmore
See more about this pub on WhatPub, CAMRA's national pub guide.
The pub was mostly rebuilt in 1927 to plans by architect A.T.Butler for Wolverhampton & Dudley Breweries together with the extension on the Church Road side. At this time the internal layout was radically altered moving the downstairs private rooms upstairs and the garden was also laid out. The pub remains a good community local.