Royal Oak7 School Road, Tettenhall Wood
See more about this pub on WhatPub, CAMRA's national pub guide.
Dating back to around 1888 it was originally called the Spotted Cow. It offers the choice of bar and lounge and a new extension was built in 2007 to create a separate restaurant area attached to the lounge. Old stables at the rear were used as both a children’s room and more recently as a concert room or for meetings, it has its own bar servery. There is a large enclosed garden to the side and rear of the pub.
Outside TV screens were added in 2021.