Tap Steakhouse59 Peel Terrace
See more about this pub on WhatPub, CAMRA's national pub guide.
The pub was built in 1861 but has been extensively refurbished since. The name was changed from Cottage by the Brook in 1994. Extensively refurbishment took place in 2014. Several periods of closures and reopening followed but it reopened as the Tap Steakhouse on 2nd November 2018 as an independently owned & run pub & restaurant serving the whole community.